Unibet App Review
There is undoubtedly no denying that the internet is littered with many betting apps, and it may be difficult to establish the best site to place your bet, especially if you are new to the game. Ever since it was established in 1999, Unibet has stood out over the years as one of the reliable sites. The Unibet App that is available for download without any extra charge is one of the features that has made Unibet to be recognised as a popular betting company.
Overview of Unibet App
What makes Unibet App unique is the fact that it encompasses several features together. Many reviewers cite the fact that Unibet Apps have a large number of sports packaged in a quality platform. They have hundreds of slot games, table games, live casinos and bingos.
Other than the vast collection of slot games and casinos, Unibet is also rated high when it comes to usage of reputable software such as Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, and Quickspin.
Unibet is licensed by Gibraltar and UKFC, and this gives them more credibility compared to their rivals. For a betting company to get this kind of licensing, they have to undergo a series of checks and tests to ensure that they are legit.
The other reason why Unibet scores highly among other betting sites is the availability of many payment options such as PayPal, Neteller, Direct Bank transfers and Skrill. The app allows punters to deposit as low as £5, which is small compared to what the competitors are offering in the gaming world.
Offers on Unibet App
- Unibet Casino:
The Unibet Online Casino is popular because it offers more than 550 games and just like users would find in other online betting sites, the majority of their games are in the form of slots. However, their choice is not limited to that. They also have many cards and table games. For slot games, they have Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Twin Spin, and Rainbow Riches and other favorite games.
For people who want to stick with the traditional casino games, there are card games and table games including Baccarat, Roulette, dealer poker and blackjack. All the listed games have different variations that have been created to match individuals’ tastes.
- Unibet sports betting:
Another area that Unibet has invested heavily on and provided an App is sports betting. They have thousands of sports, including rugby, football, basketball, hockey, horse racing, and any other game you can think of. They even have premier league matches for the big games. They have notifications and promotions on the sports that are expected to play so that users do not have to keep refreshing their pages to catch up with what is going on. There is also the in play option for people who want to bet on live matches.
- Unibet poker:
Unibet has a good poker platform that has a series of games such as Fast Fold, Texas Hold’em, Sit and Go, Pot Limit Omaha among several other table games. The poker app can be downloaded for free on the Unibet site.
Other offers by Unibet App include Bingo. Unibet has a wide range of Bingo games. their selection has games that are suitable for both beginners and experts.
Advantages of Unibet App
- Transparency: Their games use a random number generator to see to it that the players and outcome of the games are chosen randomly. This gives everyone a fair chance to compete.
- They have live games that are transmitted in live video feeds for players who want to bet on ongoing games.
- There is a notification and the site lists upcoming events so that users do not have to worry about missing out on their favourite sport.
- They have a good offer and bonuses. They give up to 200 free spins, 200% casino deposits and lottery bets. They also have a money back bonus in the sports App for users if their first bet is a loss. Users must, however, finish their bonus funds thrice before they can be allowed to withdraw their bonus in cash. What this means is, if you were playing for £20, you must bet for £60 before you are allowed to withdraw the amount as cash. The bonus is also valid only for 60 days.
- They have a variety of payment options such as PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Maestro, Paysafecard, Entropay and Mastercard. For people using debit or credit cards, the maximum amount that can be deposited is £10,000. For people using Paysafecard, the maximum allowed is £800. The withdrawal process is seamless, and the ewallet transactions are processed within 12 hours while the bank transfer, Mastercard and visa withdrawals take a maximum of three days.
- They have the trust symbol granted from the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner and UK Gambling Commission to show that they are legit. This is important, especially for an online store where there are many fraudulent sites. The transactions at the site are also through encrypted data, and the information shared is not accessed by the third party.
- Their customer care service is efficient. They are accessible 24/7, and the live chat system allows users to get immediate feedback for their questions. They can also be found on email, telephone and social media channels. Users can also check on their Q&A section that addresses many of the commonly asked questions.
Cons of Unibet App
- The apps are in different sections, and some people find interchanging between the apps to be tedious.
- Downloading on Android devices can be a long process for some people.
- Their bonuses are not as generous as other betting apps.
Unibet App is a welcome relief for people who want to keep up with their betting without necessarily having to sit in front of their computer. The app is available for both iOS and Android users, and the download process is simple. The interface is also neat and easy to use, making it a good choice for both beginners and experts at the betting game. The wide range of games available makes it a highly recommended app.